TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
The following terms and conditions are strictly implemented for check-in guests:
- The Latitude 35.5 Resort is only authorized to accommodate properly registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to present their valid national ID card or passport, or any other valid proof of identity to the relevant hotel front desk employee.
- Settlement of bills: Bills must be settled before departure either by payment in cash or valid credit cards, cheques are not accepted.
- Guests are to use their rooms for the agreed period. If the guest breaks their stay, money will not be refunded.
- Guests are to use their rooms for the agreed period. If the change in period of accommodation is not intimagted in advance, guests are tocheck out by 12:30 PM on the last day of their stay at the latest, and they are obliged to have vacated the room by this time.
- Be advised to keep valuables protected in your personal rooms. We have a permanent guard at the resort but he can’t see all rooms at the same time. Latitude 35.5 Resort will not in any whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of guests belongings or any other property.
- 50% security deposit must be done by guest for confirmation of booking. Reservation Fee:
- Cancellation Policy:Cancellations made 72 hours prior to check-in date are refunded fully. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the advance payment for the entire booking.
- Early check-in/Late check-out privileges are subject to availability.
- Rooms will be held until 7PM on the day of your scheduled arrival.If you are unable to use your room and fail to arrive before 7 PM without informing us of your late arrival, rooms will be released and reservation fee will be forfeited.
- The Latitude 35.5 Resort may offer guests who ask to extend their stay a different room to the one in which they were originally accommodated.
- Minors under 18 years, male or female, are not allowed to stay at Latitude 35.5 Resort without being accompanied by their parents or guardians.
- Management Rights: The management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the hotel premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moments without previous notice and without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default, the management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the visitor from the room occupied by him or her and lock the room or rent the room to another guest. This will only happen if the person(s) occupying the room(s) are disturbing the place or / and safety from the hotel / personnel or other hotel guests.
- Guest may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the hotel rooms or on the premises of the hotel without the consent of the hotel management. If any malfunction is discovered during your stay please report this to the reception and we will repair this as soon as possible.
- If the guest becomes ill or injured, the hotel can help the provision of medical assistance or, as the case may be, to arrange for the guest to be taken to hospital, all at the guest expense.
- Latitude 35.5 Resort Management will not be responsible for any mishaps, accidents or injuries to guests during the entire event at resort.
- Upon departing, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, lights in the room and its facilities as well as the air-con and to shut the door as they leave. Keep your door and windows closed when the air-con is working.
- Washing of clothes is not allowed in the room, laundry is available in the hotel, ask the reception.
- Child Policy: Under 10 years of age are provided free stay. Children above 10 years of age are charged as an adult.
- Guests are to observe night time peace and quiet, they are not to disturb the other guests accommodated in the Latitude 35.5 Resort.
- Complaints by guest and any possible suggestions for improving the Latitude 35.5 Resorts activities are welcomed by the hotel management.
- Pets are not allowed inside the resort.
- Aside from the information sheet the hotel will ask their respective guests to sign a waiver which states as follows: this is to ensure the safety of our guests.
- FORCE MAJEURE : We shall not be liable for any kind of loss or damages arising out of any unforeseen circumstance or circumstance beyond our control including but not limited to strikes, wars, revolutions and natural disasters including fires, floods and earthquakes, explosions, epidemic/pandemic, government regulations or other causes beyond its control.
- Respect to nature and property is the responsibility of the guests. Please ensure no garbage is thrown except the garbage bins and no damage to property is made. Any damaged property will be charged in full.
- Keep your loved ones under watch when they are enjoying on the riverside for their safety.
- Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these house Rules.In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the hotel has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.